Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The Space Resiliency Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Competitive Endurance: Ensuring Sustainable US Space Domain Superiority
- Driving Change in Satellite and Space System Procurement to Enhance Space Cybersecurity & Resiliency
- Achieving Space Domain Dominance through Advanced Cybersecurity Capabilities
- Safeguarding U.S. Space Systems from Harm to Avoid Disruption of Critical Space Capabilities
- Defending US and Allied Freedom of Action in Space Domain Operations
- Strengthening Space Mission Performance through Responsive & Agile Cybersecurity
- Integrating and Synchronizing USA Space Efforts to Disrupt Enemy Capabilities and Enable Land Dominance
- Building PNT Capability and Enhancing Situational Awareness for Future Misson Readiness
- Modernizing DoD SATCOM Environment to Secure Future Space Superiority
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the space defense community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
*Summit is Closed to The Press / No Recordings*