- SPONSOR / EXHIBIT
- Past Summits
- Contact Us
- DSI Home
December 4-5, 2019 | Mary M. Gates Learning Center, Alexandria, VA
The 6th Annual Space Resiliency Summit encourages members of DoD, Intelligence Community, industry and academia to discuss initiatives aimed at maintaining US superiority in the space domain. This year’s summit will highlight the reorganization of space-related responsibilities within DoD, as well as the development of advanced technologies aimed at increasing the security, efficiency, and reliability of space-based assets.
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 6th Annual Space Resiliency Summit is an educational summit which will convene senior intelligence officials, government leaders, academia, and solution providers to discuss the developing technology, infrastructure, and policies surrounding the role of space in the United States’ national security enterprise.
The United States relies heavily on space-based assets for purposes ranging from communications, reconnaissance, and missile detection, to space exploration. Almost every industry in the United States depends on the resiliency of satellites and other space-based capabilities which allow us to share and receive data around the world. Disrupting any aspect of our commercial or US government-owned space infrastructure would have devastating effects not only on national security but also the US economy.
Currently, adversaries are developing measures to deny our ability to operate in space though cyber and kinetic means. In order to ensure the United States maintains dominance in the space domain, the IC and DoD must continue to invest in advanced technologies and public-private partnerships. The 2019 Space Resiliency Summit will examine the policies and strategies meant to enhance the United States’ position within the space domain. Speakers will address the need for a robust proliferated space architecture, increased cybersecurity, accurate missile detection capabilities, and sophisticated payloads in order to ensure the US is reliably and effectively able to operate in space. Discussions will also center on the realignment of space-related responsibilities within the US due to the formation of the Space Development Agency, US Space Command and future Space Force.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our summit’s content and focus areas. We assemble the most respected minds in the Space community, as well as key policymakers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and agencies to bring together a truly holistic group of decision-makers and solution providers.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
– DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, IC, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
– DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
– The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Topics to be covered at the 2019 Summit:
– Improving the Cyber Security and Physical Defense of Space-Based Assets
– Leveraging Commercial Partnerships to Fulfill Critical Capability Gaps
– Investing in Deep Space Exploration
– Addressing the Issue of Space Traffic Management
– Examining the Potential of a US Space Force
– Standing up the US Space Command to Meet Operational Needs
– Managing the Development and Acquisition of Advanced Satellite Communications Systems
– Rapidly Acquiring New Space Capabilities to Ensure Overmatch Over Adversaries
– Achieving Milestones in Scientific Space Exploration
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the US Space domain.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2019 Space Resiliency Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*
DSI strives to provide the most up to date, mission relevant, topics and discussion points for our meetings. In order to assure that we are providing the best subject content possible, our Advisory Board Members have volunteered to share their respective insight and expertise with us. We are truly grateful to have their support and guidance as we strive to continually create truly effective meetings and events for all. Learn more about our Advisory Board Members.